GreenRun recognizes that while most players gamble for entertainment, gambling can be harmful to a small number of people. We are committed to creating a responsible gaming environment.
If you are concerned about your gambling behavior, please consider entering a self-exclusion.
GreenRun is committed to giving our players an enjoyable and safe gaming experience. If you choose to enter a self-exclusion, your gaming account with Games & More BV will be self-excluded immediately for the chosen period. This means that you will not be able to login, deposit or play with Games & More BV while self-excluded. Please note that you will not be eligible to re-open your account until the chosen self-exclusion period has expired.
We will also take all reasonable steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material during this time. Nevertheless, if you use Social Media channels, we strongly recommend you take steps to ensure you don’t receive our news or updates.
You have the option to self-exclude for any period of time.
We also recommend that you self-exclude with any other operator you may be registered with.
To request a self-exclusion, please contact our support team through email or chat.
We recognize that while the majority of players gamble for entertainment, there is a small number who may lose control of their gambling. GreebRun fully supports responsible gaming and to ensure that you continue to enjoy a safe and manageable play, please bear the following in mind:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment and not as a means to make money
- Keep track of the time and money you spend while gambling
- Use limits to help stay in control
- The following list is a variety of measures and tools to help you stay in control of the time and money you spend at one of the GreenRun websites
- Wager limit to control how much you bet
- Deposit limit, to limit how much you can deposit to your account
- Loss limit helps you to not overspend from your budget
- Max bet limit to protect yourself from inadvertently placing higher bet than intended
- Time-out limit to control that you don’t spend more time than intended per game session
- Reality check to receive information about your net winnings in your current session
- Lock account is a tool to use if you need a short break from your gambling
Before you start playing, we recommend you to take a look at, and make use of our limits. For more information about these tools and how to set them please message [email protected]
Should you need a break from gambling, self-exclusion can be initiated by contacting our customer support department through email or chat.
If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have with your gambling, please contact [email protected]
GAMSTOP lets you set controls to help restrict your online gambling activities.
Sign up for the service and you can choose to be barred from using gambling websites and apps run by companies licensed in Great Britain, for a period of time of your choice. Sign up here.
After you sign up, you’ll receive an email summarizing all the details of your exclusion from gambling activities. It can take up to 24 hours for your self-exclusion to become effective.
After this period, you will be excluded from gambling with any online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain.
Depending on the option you choose, you will self-exclude yourself for a period of 6 months, 1 year or 5 years. Once the minimum duration period has elapsed you can come back to GAMSTOP to ask for the self- exclusion to be lifted, after which you will go through the relevant process.
You can find more detailed information about GAMSTOP on their website.
Block access to online gambling websites
If you want to block access to online gambling sites from your computer, we recommend you to use a software from GamBlock. Please read more at gamblock.com.
You can also block access to gambling sites by using betblocker.org