General House Rules
Last updated: February 4th, 2022
The rules at GreenRun conform very closely to those found at Las Vegas Sportsbook and are used to protect both, our company and you, the bettor.
All members betting accounts at GreenRun are private and confidential, and all members must be 18 years of age or older.
GreenRun is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client upon application for membership.
GreenRun reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any member without cause, and can refuse wagers from members who reside in states or provinces that prohibit sports wagering.
All rules, regulations, and payoffs listed in this publication are subject to change without prior written notice.
Account balances will reflect any wagers on future propositions or pending wagers.
Members at GreenRun cannot risk more money than is available in their account.
Each member is required to identify himself by the WhatsApp number associated with his account and SMS confirmation on each login to GreenRun. The member has sole responsibility for this specific number and associated access code.
GreenRun is not responsible for members who disclose their WhatsApp number or code to other parties.
GreenRun prohibits members from opening up more than one account, in order to ensure fair play and uphold the integrity of our contests. The use of the same device, IP address or account information in more than one account will cause the deactivation of the accounts. Any accounts that are set up illegitimately will be deactivated and winnings will be removed.
Specific Internet Betting Rules
You should determine whether GreenRun services are permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction.
Account balances must be verified by the member on each Internet log-on prior to wagering. When you verify and accept your betting account balance, you agree that all previous transactions are correct and you do not have any claims. Claims or disputes must be settled at this time. Contact us through email ([email protected]) if you have any disputes, claims, additional account information, or to report account discrepancies.
All Internet betting transactions are logged and backed-up regularly. In all cases of dispute, both management and the member agree that the log backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and that all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Claims must be lodged within three days from the date the wager was made. No claims will be honored after this three-day period. Members are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all account transactions.
Any manipulation of prices and or spread may result in the ticket being marked as a loser.
Third-Party Software Providers
GreenRun does NOT accept liability for the operation of third-party software and games, nor does it accept liability for the corresponding payout of winnings from within all third-party software and games used by the members within the site.
Should any software-related malfunction occur, either internally or externally, any claims of payouts or winnings will be invalid and void.
The result of the game will be considered non-applicable and no payout or winnings as deemed by faulty software will be honored or distributed to the member if the following is determined:
- The software has been manipulated.
- Systematic errors occur within the software due to force majeure.
- Any internal or external impact that alters the games’ intended delivery.
- Faulty or malfunctioned
GreenRun makes every effort to ensure that errors or mistakes do not occur in any games and reserves the right to void all winnings, payouts, or withdrawals enabled by wins resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical fault (including, but not limited to incorrect game payouts) with any of the games offered.
The member agrees to forfeit any winnings/losses that result from such errors or mistakes or technical faults.
General Wagering Rules
- No wagers can be canceled once they are confirmed.
- On over/under wagers, over-time periods are included in the final score (unless otherwise specified).
- When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time period(s) are included as a part of the second half.
- All minimums, maximums, and betting payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
- Regarding suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, GreenRun follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering purposes. Otherwise, GreenRun does not recognize suspended games, protests and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
- All betting payouts are calculated on the odds in effect at the time of the wager.
- In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed a ‘no action’ wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
- Dates and kick-off time of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off time. For any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
- All futures wagers are accepted as All In, Run or Not Run, Entered or Not Entered. Stakes are lost on a future bet if a selection does not take part. In the event of a tie where 3 or more competitors are offered in one betting option, the payout will be divided by the number of players/competitors tied.
- Winners and losers are official after:
- Soccer 90 minutes of play – Overtime and/or Penalty shots are not included
- Football – NCAA & NFL – 55 minutes of play
- Basketball – NBA – 43 minutes of play
- Basketball – NCAA – 35 minutes of play
- Hockey – NHL – 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events – 55 minutes of play
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and spread betting unless specified and with the exception of soccer lines including a quote for a draw.
- On halftime wagers, overtime periods are included as part of the second half.
- All period and quarter wagers placed are for that specific period or quarter only. All overtime wagers placed will be for the full overtime, regardless of how many overtimes.
- Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play time or time limit must be played to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes.
All future bets are considered ‘All-In’ and will have action regardless of the number of games played unless a minimum number of games is explicitly stated.
When the ‘All-In’ rule is applied, bets have action even if the specified team or player fails to participate in any number of games, for whatever reason, or regardless of any games being suspended or shortened.